Monday, May 14, 2012

Visit me at Art in the Open, Brampton!

Well it's official. I'm in as a vendor at Brampton's Art in the Open, which is a branch off its Farmers Market. Run June - Oct.

I've been looking forward to this for a few years. I'm hoping to have 1 red Weasley sweater available every weekend. Sorry, can't really drop the price - it's already a steal in terms of the number of hours that go into it. But you can save on shipping by picking one up there. And it's aways nice to  eyeball the real live article. The red chunky with red neps that i've been using is harder than hen's teeth to come by. So i've picked up some other variations in my travels - one with more multicoloured neps, another without neps in 100 acrylic. We'll see what the pub  thinks of the options.

i've also put in for a Kudos phone dongle so that i can take cc payments on my phone. i do have a PP one apparently coming, but it won't be here in time for the market, and not everyone has a PP account. Can't hurt to try the Kudos.

The full gamut of HP merch will be there. Also my other fundraising items - Kevin's caps for his work in Cambodia, my uber warm WICM hats, our fundraising books. I have other ideas - want to do my Kidney Beanies for the Kidney Foundation.

Come and visit me - basically on the steps of the Rose Theatre in BT. I have a really good feeling about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment