Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The book is done!


Finally finished handbinding the pages of our poetry book fundraising project. The kids' artwork totally makes it.


It's a good sign I think when you remove yourself from a project for a few days, then coming back to it later, you feel in the main that it's good. That's how I feel about the book right now. The feeling gives me quite a bit of relief.

I built a webpage with lots of detail on the book, including link to Picasa album of sample pages: find it here. The book can be purchased thru my Etsy site, or via PayPal off the website.

Little writing assignment to finish this aft, then am almost looking forward to working out how to market the book, send out sample pages for review, etc. I think it will be popular and useful to its target markets.

Wish me luck!


In knitting news - finished my boy and girl easter hats. Benny seems satisfied with the results, a good sign. Next up - want to make the Benjamin bunny tam o'shanter from the new/old B. Potter knit patterns book i picked up. So many amazing items in there. B loves them - my tried and true starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment